I'm a marketer. And a journalist. Also? A Defendant pro se.
The marketer in me understands how attorneys operate...which, ironically, is much like a marketer.
The journalist in me is indignant that Plaintiff's counsel is selectively reporting information to create a circumstantial and inaccurate tale.
The Defendant in me is mad as a hornet that my life has been turned on its ear for almost two years because of an ego-driven lawsuit.
I've learned a lot in that time, though.
5. Wine is a lot cheaper than paying an attorney
1. Mostly, I'm strong. When I'm not, there are so many people who fill in the gaps.
2. If I believe in something on principle, then the fighter in me doesn't go down until the bitter end.
3. There are so many valuables in my life that this lawsuit can't take away, no matter what.
4. As painful as they may seem, some things happen for a reason.